Friday, August 3, 2012

First Taste of School 2012-2013

Well. Today was honestly pretty good, except for the bus. Legally they have to get us another bus because in the way home today there were three kids to a seat in literally every seat of a huge ole' bus and we still had to leave four or five kids at the school for safety reasons and physics reasons resulting. JROTC was great, I am vicariously in the class above what I'm supposed to be, alpha company, third platoon, second squad. Math 3 is dull but the teacher is really entertaining to listen to, even if you can't understand half if what she says because of her southern drawl. World history is amazing, easy a. Easy class to begin with and I've taken it already. Teacher is amazing, I wore my Norton motorcycle shirt to school today and we got on a conversation about that, he's a really big go getter, and super intelligent. Loves his job too, my sister hates him says he's too crazy. My british literature teacher is amazing too. Also a professor a Armstrong Atlantic knows what she's doing sticks to the rules but doesn't act like she has a stick up her *ahem. Yep. Basically it for today.
Rose: getting moved up a class in JROTC
Thorn:1) bus ride or 2) lunch time
Bud: Beowulf. Nuff' said. I love British literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment