Wednesday, May 23, 2012

O.o

So I had a really crazy dream last night. Well two actually. The first one is that I was in Custer's cavalry troop at his last stand, but I got put in charge of doing basically everything because all the rest of the people just couldn't do it right. The second one however, was... Awesome, in the both senses of the word. It was literally about the great and dreadful day of the Lord's second coming. I was in a room that looked like something out of my 'dream house' pinterest board with a full wall of glass that me, my little sister and Merissa were sitting in on a white suede sofa that overlooked the plains of Wiltshire, England. So we were sitting there talking, and looking out over the grasslands at dusk, when suddenly the already brilliant sunset turned a deep red and truly stunning beyond words. The clouds formed into either giant human shapes or either the angels as I'm assuming they are appeared really close, but either way the perspective made them look life sized. Think of the Sistine Chapel for a visual reference of how distance/size can work like that. But anyhow two angels appeared, one on either side of a doorway that the one on my right opened up. Upon doing so there was a massive roaring like I was riding in a an Audi R8 Spyder at 120 some-odd miles per hour. Another angel stepped out of the doorway and walked/floated over too us and said 'Be ready for the day of the Lord is coming.' then all three angels walked back through the doorway and when the door closed night fell. Honestly, you can see if you are a good Christian who is seeking to be the best person that you can be and to live in the highest glory with God, Christ and the Holy Ghost you can see how this would be both great for some and terrible for others. But there is more to the dream. As we sat there in awe, maybe even shock about what had just happened, I remember thinking that I still have problems that need to have been worked out before the lord but had not happenned yet but I had this overwhelming feeling that it is never too late too repent, as long as you don't procrastinate and say I'll sin today and repent tomorrow and you have a broken heart and a contrite spirit. I can honestly say that this is very possibly my very first personal revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment